Monday, March 28, 2011

Serious Questions on the Return Trip

I just got back from Ethiopia, and on the way home I realized some questions that have gone unanswered in all the times I have flown.
1.  Do people really buy things from the SkyMall?
2.  Why is it that when I am next to the 75 year old snorer and I can't recline my seat because it would go into the bathroom I am exhausted, but when I have an entire row to myself I cannot pull myself from watching old episodes of Castle?
3.  Do the Dutch like their food?
4.  Why does there need to be both Coke Zero and Diet Coke on one flight and then neither on the other flight?
5.  Has anyone ever tried to disassemble the smoke detector in the bathroom?
6.  What happens to the headphones when you give them back?
7.  How can a giant plane headed to another continent be early and ready, yet a tiny plane going from Minneapolis to Louisville be an hour late?
8.  Why doesn't the airport sell foot deodorizers?  They would make a killing.
9.  Why do I always sit next to the guy who needs the foot deodorizer?
10.  Why doesn't he keep his shoes on?

Those were just some of my thoughts on my journey back from Ethiopia.  Thankfully, more productive things happened there than on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment