Tuesday, March 1, 2011

World's Worst Ad

Sometimes we do dumb things.  I understand that completely.  I have been known to do my share and the share of the person next to me.  It has been to my advantage that not many know me, so my stupid moves go somewhat unknown.

Today I went to Yahoo! and saw this ad that was done in Los Angeles I was amazed that:
1. someone made it
2. someone else paid for it
3. someone would publish it
4. no one saw how silly this ad is.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/The-Clippers-celebrate-Black-History-Month-in-th?urn=nba-327470

I know I posted this sideways.  I think the whole things is a little tough to look at.  My favorite part is wondering how the average ticket taker is to know if a kid is underprivileged.  Reason number 379 why to not like the Clippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment