Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Prayer for My Friends

I was looking through my old notes that I have and I had been studying 2 Thessalonians some. There is a verse in chapter one that makes me stand still.

"We always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and my fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power." 2 Thes. 1.11

I want you to know that this is my prayer for my friends and family.  That we would be made worthy of His calling.  For me, I don't care what it takes to make this true, whether difficult conversations, circumstances, or beautiful moments of peace and joy.  As He makes us worthy of his calling, may He also give us strong resolve, a bent towards doing good even in moments of distraction.  His grace covers all of this and leads us to Himself.  May His glory and power be made known by our lives.  Enjoy today friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment